Review Portal 2
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzle-platform video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to Portal, a game that was originally released as part of the The Orange Box game compilation for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows platforms in 2007. Portal 2 was released on April 19, 2011, for Windows.
In this game, you need to pass the level by using a special ability. You will find that you can use portals to help you pass levels that contain series of puzzles. In order to use this special ability, you need to use two kinds of portals. The two kinds of portals are orange and blue
Graphics of this game are 3D and they are finely detailed. They are not too detailed but still, they are pretty decent. Still, the game has a cartoonish feeling to it. This keeps it from being more serious than needed. Overall, I like the graphics and level design.
The game has an interesting plot, a lot of levels, and also a lot of levels created by the community. There is a lot of content to enjoy, a lot of levels to beat and a lot of puzzles to complete. All of this gives Portal 2 great replayability.
Portal 2 is a game that is really worth playing. I really enjoyed playing it and I think that you will find it enjoyable too. I recommend it for anyone looking for a game that has a great story, great graphics, and great gameplay.
Graphics and Sound
- Interesting story
- A lot of humor
- Good graphics
- Many interesting and unusual mechanisms
- The character's movement is not completely free (limited by portals)
- The property of the portals is not always clear
- Movies & TV Series Unwrapping the Tale of a Christmas Grouch Every holiday season brings with it a slew of cherished films, but few have stood the test of time as resil...
- Movies & TV Series The Doll That Conquered the Silver Screen Universally recognized, endlessly celebrated, and occasionally criticized, the iconic Barbie doll has been...
- Movies & TV Series Unleashing Joy with Bluey - An Animated Family's Tail of Fun Welcome to the enchanting world of Bluey, a phenomenon that has transcended the realm of...
- Adventure The Legend of Zelda™ series has been a celebrated staple in the gaming world. Still, with the upcoming release of "The Legend of Zelda&trad...
- Adventure Hole.io is a game that offers players a unique and engaging experience unlike any other. Developed by VOODOO, this game allows players to take control...
- Entertainment Incredibox is a fascinating, innovative music game that combines creativity with rhythm. It offers an experience that captivates gamers of all ages. I...