Review Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor is an indie horror game from the indie game studio Dynamic Pixels. The game was made available for purchase on the Steam store on July 17th, 2017. In the game, the player is tasked with sneaking into their neighbor's house to find out what they are hiding in the basement. As the player moves throughout the house, they must avoid the neighbor, who is constantly monitoring the player's movements. They must also avoid detection by security cameras, and use a variety of items to keep themselves hidden.
In Hello Neighbor, the player is tasked with sneaking into their neighbor's house to find out what they are hiding in the basement. The player can navigate the house in a variety of ways, including jumping from tree to tree, crawling through vents, or shimmying along ledges. The player must avoid the neighbor, who is constantly monitoring the player's movements. The player must also avoid detection by security cameras, and use a variety of items to keep themselves hidden.
The visuals in Hello Neighbor are a mix of realistic and cartoon-like, which gives it an interesting feel. The player can see the neighbor's face, which is in full detail. The graphics are also unique because they are in a 3D point of view, which is not common in the horror genre.
Hello Neighbor is an indie horror game that is replayable. The game is set in the same house, with different layouts and floors. The game also provides different challenges, such as playing as the neighbor or playing in a cooperative mode.
Hello Neighbor is a fun indie horror game that involves a variety of aspects. The game can be played in a variety of ways, and the visuals are unique. However, the graphics may be a turn-off for some players, and there are some bugs that make it difficult to play the game.
Graphics and Sound
- There is a variety of ways to approach the game, and the player is able to be creative and plan out their attack
- The player can also replay the game again and again, as the game is set in the same house with different layouts and floors
- The graphics are not true-to-life, which makes the experience less immersive
- There are also some bugs, which can make it difficult to play the game
- Top Games
- Incredibox Entertainment Incredibox is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help...
- Starfall Learn to Read Education The Learn to Read index content from the starfall.com website is now a FREE app!The...
- Cookie Clicker Simulation Games Cookie Clicker is a game about making an absurd amount of cookies. To help you...
- Reigns Casual ** Play Store Most Innovative Game of 2016 **Sit on the throne as a benevolent...
- Mario Kart 8 Action Get ready for the ride of your life with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! Played it...
- TERA Action TERA – Fantasy, MMORPG, Strategy and Skill!Get ready for the action-packed challenge of your life...