BeamNG.drive is a large open world driving simulation game, in which the player is able to drive and crash an assortment of vehicles. The player drives through various environments, such as snow, jungle, desert, and city. BeamNG.drive (formerly BeamNG.drive) is a video game for PC/Mac published by BeamNG in September 30, 2013. It's an open-world driving simulation game that is still being developed. BeamNG.drive is a game that is currently in development. It was created by the same person who made the popular mod for the game, GTA, BeamNG. A Kickstarter campaign was created on July, 9th 2014. The goal of the campaign was to raise $50,000. The campaign ended on August, 12th 2014, and ended up being 96% funded. The creator of the game is aiming to release the game on Steam for free.
Players can drive through various environments, such as snow, jungle, desert, and city. There are many different types and makes of vehicles that the player can choose from. Some of the features of the game include realistic crashes, realistic suspension, and a variety of terrain types. BeamNG.drive's gameplay consists of three modes: Driving, Exploration, and Scenarios. The first two modes consist of an unrestricted driving environment with destructible objects, deformable terrain, and soft-body physics. The third mode consists of a series of challenges for the player to complete.
BeamNG.drive is a driving simulator game. The game is designed to be a true-to-life driving experience. The game is not a racing game, but rather a simulation of what it would be like to drive a car. In the game, the player has to manage the gas pedal, steering wheel, and brakes. The player also has to manage the car's weight distribution and inertia.
The game is in a 3D environment with a variety of weather conditions and realistic vehicle handling. The graphics in BeamNG.drive consist of dynamic lighting, soft-body physics, and deformable terrain. BeamNG.drive has realistic graphics that make the game look like a real-life driving experience. The graphics are also highly customizable by the player.
The game has an open world which allows players to explore, destroy, and create. BeamNG.drive is a game that is constantly being updated with new features and game modes. This means that there will be plenty of replayability for the game.
BeamNG.drive is a free driving game that is available to play. The game has an open world, realistic crashes, realistic suspension, and a variety of terrain types. The game is not fully optimized and does not have any in-game tutorials.
Graphics and Sound
- Free to play
- Open-world environment
- Realistic crashes
- Realistic suspension
- Variety of terrain types
- Open world
- No multiplayer
- The game requires a powerful computer to run
- The game is not fully optimized
- The game does not have any in-game tutorials
- Movies & TV Series Unwrapping the Tale of a Christmas Grouch Every holiday season brings with it a slew of cherished films, but few have stood the test of time as resil...
- Movies & TV Series The Doll That Conquered the Silver Screen Universally recognized, endlessly celebrated, and occasionally criticized, the iconic Barbie doll has been...
- Movies & TV Series Unleashing Joy with Bluey - An Animated Family's Tail of Fun Welcome to the enchanting world of Bluey, a phenomenon that has transcended the realm of...
- Adventure The Legend of Zelda™ series has been a celebrated staple in the gaming world. Still, with the upcoming release of "The Legend of Zelda&trad...
- Adventure Hole.io is a game that offers players a unique and engaging experience unlike any other. Developed by VOODOO, this game allows players to take control...
- Entertainment Incredibox is a fascinating, innovative music game that combines creativity with rhythm. It offers an experience that captivates gamers of all ages. I...