Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.Get Game
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
Duolingo is an online language learning platform that offers courses in many different languages. The courses are interactive and encourage students to practice and use the language as much as possible. Duolingo is a free website that teaches people new languages. It was launched in 2011 by Luis von Ahn, a computer scientist, and Severin Hacker, a professor of linguistics. Duolingo is a web and mobile application that offers language education for English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, and Dutch. The app provides the option to learn a language for free, though some features are only available for paying users.
Duolingo is available for download on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, and the app is also available at duolingo.com. The app or website can be used with a desktop or laptop computer, or an Apple or Android phone. Unlike many other language-learning apps, Duolingo is completely free.
Duolingo courses are divided into lessons. Each lesson is divided into a dialogue, vocabulary, and a grammatical point. Some lessons also have a listening exercise.
The courses are divided into a variety of levels that correspond to what an individual learner might be capable of. Levels are usually based on a language proficiency test.
Duolingo has a feature called 'spelling suggestion'. It works by identifying how well the user knows a word and the spelling of that word.
Duolingo is a web-based application that is compatible with a number of browsers. The interface is not cluttered and the design is minimalistic. Duolingo is well designed and has a lot of room for improvement. The design is very simple, which is why it is very user-friendly. The app can be customized for each user, and there are a variety of different tests that are used to track your progress in the app.
Information about usability
Duolingo is available in a number of different languages. The courses are also interactive and encourage students to practice and use the language as much as possible. Users can create a profile and log in, or create an account to start learning a language. The app is available for free, and there is no need to pay for extra features.
Duolingo is a great app for those who want to learn a language, and it is completely free. It is also a good option for those who want to learn more than one language. Duolingo is well designed and has a lot of room for improvement.
- Duolingo offers a variety of languages to learn, including Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, and Turkish
- There are no costs for the app or website
- Duolingo is completely free
- Duolingo is a free app that consists of a website and mobile app that offers a gamified and personalized approach to learning a language
- Duolingo can be customized for each user, and there are a variety of different tests that are used to track your progress in the app
- Duolingo is available for download on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, and the app is also available at duolingo.com
- Duolingo is well designed and has a lot of room for improvement
- Is not currently available in many languages
- Duolingo can be quite expensive for users who want to pay for the app
- Is not very helpful for those who want to learn more than one language
- Is not available for download on Windows or Blackberry
- Is not compatible with other devices
Level up Your Performance
Ready to become the best? Take your game to the next level with the first customized analytics system for Fortnite.Learn more